Travel and Accommodation
1. Innsbruck Airport
The airport is located in the west of Innsbruck approximately 5 km away from the city centre. Innsbruck has several daily flights from Frankfurt and Vienna. From Innsbruck Airport to City Center
- A taxi from the airport to the city center costs about 20 EUR.
- Alternatively you can take bus "F" to go to the city center.
2. Munich Airport
Munich Airport is internationally well connected. From Munich it is approximately 3 hours to Innsbruck.
- A direct transfer shuttle from Munich airport to Innsbruck is available.
- Another option is to take the Flixbus, a direct inter city bus connection from Munich to Innsbruck.
- There is also a train connection to Innsbruck.
3. Vienna Airport
From Vienna airport to Innsbruck it is an option to take the train to Innsbruck (approximately 4h30 min; train every hour).
- There are some reserved rooms available at "Garni Technikerhaus" for the upcoming workshop.
- Hotel recommendations: Kolpinghaus Technik, Grauer Bär, Weinhaus Happ, Goldener Adler, Hotel Innsbruck.
- For a detailed look at available hotels in the center of Innsbruck please refer to this link.
Things to do in Innsbruck
For detailed information on what to do in and around Innsbruck please see Innsbruck Info.